They’ve got her wrapped up in a $2,000+ Jil Sander suit, but check out those kicks… the girl’s no sell-out!
- The food scene in Oakland changes by the minute, but my new favorite thing is @CurbsideCreamry and their gluten-free cones. Salted caramel! 4 hours ago
- RT @KTVU: #update on #earthquake: a church has been heavily damaged in Vallejo; lost its bell tower 1 week ago
- RT @ContraCostaFire: Receiving reports of several power lines down in West Contra Costa County. If you see any, stay clear. Power may not b… 1 week ago
- RT @OaklandElle: That was apparently a 6.0, which makes it bigger than some of my exes, too. 1 week ago
- There was a series of small quakes 3 years ago, around this time of year, when I had just moved in, & I heard them as much as felt them. 1 week ago
Edwina on Vision Quest hadas on Orange is the New Brown Victoria Oldham on Cute, Not-So-Cute, Cute, … Victoria Oldham on What Is It About the Swim… Lyn on Contraction of Desire